August 24 - August 27
- Our partnership venue featuring – Iona Community, WGRG, Church Action on Poverty (CAP).
- Location – same place as 2017 – near the ‘junction’ between the two halves of the festival field, end of avenue backing onto the water. (Look for the bright turquoise/purple/green décor!)
- NL programme is taking shape – provisional plans so far: Wee Sing launch of new songbook ‘Known Unknowns’; Ali Marshall; Debbie Lewer; Spill the Beans; daily worship; CAP sessions.
- Great place for conversation; inspiration; art activities; stopping to eat, rest and play.
Iona Community in main Greenbelt programme
- Iona Community worship on Friday at 8.15pm in Shelter venue.
WGRG in main Greenbelt programme
- “Big Sing” on Saturday lunchtime, Shelter venue, time tbc.
- John Bell talks on Friday early evening and Saturday morning, times and venues tbc.